Cloud computing is "the" solution over the Internet to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, scaled economies.
Basically the user pays only for cloud services which helping lower operating costs, running infrastructure more efficiently and scaling business when it needs a change.
What are the benefits of cloud computing?
Why do we need it?
- Cloud computing eliminates the expense of buying hardware and software then setting up and running them.
- It provides a scaling right when it needed which makes thing easier.
- The biggest cloud computing services run the latest generation of fast and efficient computing hardware.
- Many cloud providers offer policies and technologies helping protect your data, apps, and infrastructure from potential threats.
- Cloud computing makes data backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity easier and less expensive by mirroring data at multiple databases.